Monday 10 February 2014

Obsession credits 1



This is how our opening credits scene should begin before all the other filming we wanted to add a little mystery and tension which was created by this part of the opening scene we didn’t feel that this part would be the best to put our names since they would go better somewhere later on in the sequence.


We all picked the images to put into the sequence and picked different things to do with the illuminate. Then Shanae the main editor took the images and made them look wonderful by adding different effects and transitions which added a quite climactic effect also Reginald had an idea of the rain effect and the reverse which we discussed and came to an agreement to include. I watched Shanae do the effects, her being more experienced than me I just learned from her how to add the effects do the transitions and add the audio onto the video which I never knew before until Shanae had shown me. I believe so far our sequence is going well and I have learnt a lot so far about editing that I did not know previously.

No comments:

Post a Comment